Feel Life and Achieve Your Goals

Please follow and like us:
Facebook
Facebook
Google+
Twitter
Visit Us
PINTEREST
PINTEREST
INSTAGRAM

How do you stay motivated ALL the time? Is there such a thing? When it comes to motivation and reaching our goals, we think about all the things that we should be doing, but sometimes we forget about feeling those things…

Our minds can play games with us sometimes. We think we know something, we plan it in our heads, but we don’t feel it in our heart…

I challenge you to feel more than what you think. The world is filled and moved by emotions, more than thoughts.

Think of all of the important moments that you’ve had in your life – were they a result of something that you thought? Or were they a result of something that you’ve felt?

• Marriage
  • The birth of a baby
  • Graduation from school
  • Buying something you’ve desired for a long time
  • Seeing your favorite sports/athlete win a game
  • Enjoying a delicious meal with loved ones
  • Meeting someone special for the first time
  • Being with that special partner
  • Watching a movie that makes you feel pain, love, suspense, happiness

The list can go on forever because the moments that you feel stay with you forever. Those moments are special because they made you feel special, or maybe they created a negative emotion in you. Whatever the case might be, you remember the feeling…

There is a saying from Maya Angelou that says, “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

This quote is so true. 100% accurate when it comes to our feelings…

Just like when you talk to people and you feel emotions, you might forget how or what they said, but after some time, you will never forget about the feeling that they made you feel, whether positive or negative feeling…

This is apparent with people who have left this world… We feel nostalgic when we think about them because we remember the feeling that they made us feel. We remember the way they treated us and the experiences we had with them…

So, when you focus on your feelings – whether you are with people, in relationships, or simply because we see or experience an event, the feeling makes the experience more intensified. It is active rather than passive…

Our challenge is applying this same feeling to our everyday life and feeling life rather than thinking life… Because when you feel, you integrate your whole body, your whole being… The feeling is aligned with actions that are alive…

So, how do you apply this to goal setting?

Focusing on the feeling will allow you to be more aligned within your goal setting principles… Because you will feel more energized, feel accomplished when you reach your goals. Of course, you can plan those dreams and aspirations and convert them to goals, with proper action steps and proper measurable tools.

However, when it comes to actually reaching that goal, that destination, you must FEEL it. Understanding this difference will allow you to feel empowered and will allow you to live your life intensely.

The dreams and the desires are what give us the feeling and emotion to create our goals. If we didn’t have those feelings when we dream, then we wouldn’t have goals.

That’s why it is so important and so powerful when we feel our life instead of thinking. Making things instead of thinking things. Acting upon our dreams rather than keep dreaming…

How are you going to live your life from now on?

Tell me in the comments below…

50 Comments Add yours

1. Polo kolane says:

Thank u so much from today am going to focus my mind on my feelings,i no longer want to act with emotion but i want to have a positive life,thank u once again

1. knownsuccess says:

It’s not about acting with emotion, but really feeling it in your heart. Be careful, but be happy… All the best!

2. Joyce harris says:

I always think positive in whatever I do,but sometimes I have doubts and passive thoughts.Reading this article I will keeping moving ,keep thinking great things,and have a positive mindset in life.

Great! I am so glad to hear that!! 🙂

3. Kemi says:

I will live my life by feeling rather than thinking. Making things instead of thinking it. May God help me

1. knownsuccess says:

Action is the best way to reach your goals! You’re on the path to success 🙂

4. Yasmina Djemil says:

It’s really a very interesting discovery; feeling instead of thinking. Actually I’m bit of an overthinker and transfering this bad habit into feelings will surely help me progress. Thank you.

1. knownsuccess says:

It happens to many of us. The key is in recognizing that feeling life will lead to a more prosperous life, because the only way to reach your goals is by really feeling! Thinking won’t get us anywhere…

5. Mary says:

Acting upon my dreams every month and evaluating my achievements to prove whether they are adding value or not

That’s great Mary! Thanks for sharing 🙂

6. veronicah says:

I am going to start to be more on actions than thinking, it is my goal to change from my current work and engage myself fully as self employed to gain my authority and independence, there are financial and emotional things i have to start doing in preparation for my exit from here to where I am going. I have done a lot of thinking.

1. knownsuccess says:

I wish you the very best in this transition. If you think that this is the best move for you, then go for it! And yes, prepare and act accordingly. All my best!

7. Sewwandi Dharmapriya says:

1. Being graduated with a 1st class in September 2017.
    2. Occupy as a software engineer with a good pay for a well-reputed company with a nice staff in May 2017.
    3. Get Registered for the MSc in September 2017.
    4Complete MSc in 2018
    5. Get married with a grand wedding in December 2018.
    6. Have my 1st baby in 2019.
    7.Buy a House in Mount Lavinia in 2020.
    8. buy a vehicle (Rush) in 2020.

1. knownsuccess says:

Great ideas, now let’s transition them into goals and start implementing actions. Thanks for sharing!
      Wishing you the best of luck!

8. Laila says:

Hey, I will start donig rather than thinking ,but i feel i need more support, I need a plan in order followed
    I am thankful to you, your advice very useful.

1. knownsuccess says:

Yes, definitely planning helps, but at the end of the day it’s about the action and feeling that you put in… Get the support that you need in order to reach those goals!
      If you need help on goal setting, click here https://www.knownsuccess.com/goal-setting-guide.php 🙂

9. This is so powerful and so true. I will start to pay more attention to my feelings than my thoughts to make me more fulfilled than before

1. knownsuccess says:

Awesome! Wishing you the best of luck in your journey!

10. Skender says:

By visualisation you can have thé émotions of success and when repeating this for 21days and each time feeling thé same positive feeling we can attract what we were visualiing about

1. knownsuccess says:

Amen! Totally agree. So what happens when you visualize it! You have those feelings and emotions. The key is to keep implementing with actions 🙂

11. Helena Korpo Kamara says:

I do agreed with you 100% feelings can make your dream come through then thinking. Feeling your desire being reach is more action oriented then only thinking about your desire been reached.

1. knownsuccess says:

Exactly, Helena. Well said. Totally agree with your statement. How will this help you in your future goals ahead?

12. faith says:

by being aware of my feelings in my everyday life

Ok great! Let’s get to it! 🙂

13. Vesna says:

Thank you for this text . I ll keep it in my mind as a reminder of emotional importance . 🙂 Yes, we have to be aware of our positive and negative experiences ,and I ll try to put that in practice while I am doing body exercise,when I feel so alive,fresh and healthy .

1. knownsuccess says:

Awesome that you feel alive, fresh and healthy. How can you implement this in your other areas in your life?

14. Purity mwaniki says:

I want to do something for my husband he has always done everything for me and our kids, loved us, cared for us and paid all the bills.

1. knownsuccess says:

Ok great! That’s awesome. You’ve probably done something for him as well, but an extra act of kindness to our loved ones goes a long way! 🙂

15. joy says:

am great to this inspired word thanks so much

Thank you Joy. Hope this helps you in your self-development! 🙂

16. Mufaro Dhodho Mupfiga says:

Thanks Miriam. I will try to feel my thoughts and act on my dreams so that they come true. Am really motivated. I am having French lessons so I can imagine how I will when I will be able to converse in that language.

1. knownsuccess says:

Awesome! French is a beautiful language! Congratulations!! Wishing you much success!

17. I always do they same feel love and happy for what I want to come but I don’t understand why always not happened what I want to happened even I put love happiness and I really feel that its happenings in my imagination but its not succeeded.. Can you please help me to my problems please thank you and god bless you

1. knownsuccess says:

It can be many things, depends on each situation. There is not a manual for a one size fits all approach… Take a look at your thoughts, actions and what you’re doing. Ask yourself, what can I do better today that I did not do yesterday and see what you come up with. Life is not always easy, but at the end make it wonderful.
      Wishing you the best!

18. Toebiann says:

Hi must make that change for me

YEAHHH!! Go and make it happen. Wishing you the very best!! 🙂

19. shamim says:

Thank you I will consent rat on putting more effort on acting on my goals.

1. knownsuccess says:

Thank you for your comment. Wishing you the best on your journey to success 🙂

20. Imelda Bonje says:

I am really reminded of things to be done in the present life. Somestimes if not often, I used to think what others may say or critiise on the plan I will suppose to do. Upon reading your blog I am a bit changed, a more into action by your own interest and not just having the plan but it must be coupled with action. Beginning to make it in reality one step at a time. Have focus and a vivid conviction that I can do it.

1. knownsuccess says:

Awesome! I’m so glad you’re beginning to live the life you want, not the life that others want you to live. Keep moving ahead and keep on making things happen 🙂

21. Deborah Gano says:

start living my life by feeling not only dreaming and not acting upon it. i should feel my life

Very well said! Wishing you the best! 🙂

22. oluyemisi olajumoke says:

I am going to start acting my dreams!
    only my actions can bring them to life!

1. knownsuccess says:

Totally agree! Go for it! Wishing you the best!

23. Clea says:

Absolutely correct, circumstances in life is unpredictable but if a person focused and well determinated with his life the success is in your life.

Totally agree! Thank you so much for sharing 🙂

24. Ruth Wangari says:

Thank you so much. I have never lived life through feeling. This is powerful and puts me in to action.

1. knownsuccess says:

That’s awesome! I’m sure you will be successful with that amazing attitude 🙂

25. Apsara Katuwal says:

Thank you for this article. Really it was so helpful.

I will pass my Master’s level in 2017.
    I will buy Scooter within four months.
    I will exercise every morning for at least 30 minutes.

26. Ruth Wangari says:

I will try to align my goals to my feelings so that I can speed up the process of achieving them.